- Credit Card
How to pay with a credit card:
1) Fill in customer information
2) choose shipping method
3) Choose credit card under "Payment method" and your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
- You can try to pay for your order by using a credit card only 9 times per day (Greece≤15 times) in order to protect the security of your personal data. If many of your attempts have failed, please try again in 24 hours or use another payment method like PayPal;
Why has my credit card been declined?
Please ensure that your card details and personal information have been entered correctly. Below are some of the most common reasons for why your credit card was declined:
- You did not honor your credit card issuing bank;
- The funds in your card are not sufficient to complete your purchase;
- You are buying restricted items, like e-cigarettes or adult toys;
- The card has expired or the new card has not been activated yet;
- System section time-out;
- Your card has been stolen or is lost;
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log in to your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2.Enter your card details and the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Then click “Submit”;
3.Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Please ensure that it is correct and complete.
Below please find some of the most common questions related to PayPal payments. If you require any further information, please refer to the PayPal help center or contact us.
How do I exercise my right to the PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you do not receive your order or one of the products is significantly different from its description, you will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection, which includes the price of the item plus the shipping fees. Please contact our customer service as soon as you realize there might have been something wrong with your order.
You will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection if your case meets the following criteria:
. The item was purchased on LadyGarden;
. You paid with PayPal;
. You filed only one claim per PayPal payment;
. You opened the case no later than 45 calendar days from the date of your PayPal payment and – if necessary – escalated it to a claim no more than 20 calendar days after opening your case;
. You meet the PayPal Buyer Protection requirements outlined in Section 13 of the PayPal User Agreement.
How can I contact PayPal Customer Service?
PayPal encourages you to contact its customer service by e-mail. However, if you would like to speak with someone from PayPal, you can find the contact details listed here below:
Toll Free for Business/Premier, USA & Canada: 1-888-221-1161 / 1-888-204-4481
Personal Accounts: 1-402-935-2050
PayPal UK: 0870 7307 191
They are open during the following hours:
-4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT from Monday to Friday
-6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT Saturday and Sunday
How can I pay if PayPal is not available in my country?
If PayPal is not available in your country, you can use other methods to pay for your order.